Phone: (214) 744-3000
Fax: (214) 744-3015
Javier Perez is an employment lawyer who represents only wrongly fired employees in employment law cases including unemployment benefits, discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation and in unpaid overtime cases.
Speaking fluent Spanish, his clients include many in the Hispanic community who have been wrongly fired or who are being treated unfairly in the workplace.
In demand, Mr. Perez carries a heavy case load of various types of employment law cases representing only employees, never management or the company. All of his cases are contingency fee cases, that is, the client pays no legal fees unless the case is successful.
Javier’s philosophy, and that of the Kendall Law Group, is to make sure his clients are treated fairly and paid what they are owed based on the legal rights they are entitled to under the laws of Texas and of the United States.
Born in Austin, Mr. Perez now resides in Dallas.
- State Bar of Texas: All State Courts within the State of Texas
- Northern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- Eastern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- Western District of Texas (Federal Court)
- Southern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, New Orleans, Louisiana (Federal Appeals Court)
- Juris Doctor, the University of Texas School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, the University of Texas, American Studies with Departmental Honors
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas Hispanic Issues Section – Council member
- Mexican-American Bar Association of Texas
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- J.L. Turner Legal Society
- American Bar Association – Labor and Employment Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Labor and Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit