Phone: (214) 744-3000
Fax: (214) 744-3015
James A. Rolfe was appointed by President Reagan as the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Texas. Mr. Rolfe’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, CEOs, board members, corporate officers and citizens accused of misconduct. Mr. Rolfe offers a broad range of strategic legal advice and counsel based upon his extraordinary career as one of the country’s pre-eminent trial attorneys. With over 40 years experience prosecuting and defending criminal cases, Mr. Rolfe enjoys a national reputation as a masterful advocate.
Mr. Rolfe has tried jury cases in federal courts throughout the country and has also served as lead trial counsel in numerous state courts throughout Texas.
Mr. Rolfe has represented clients in a wide and diverse range of alleged misconduct, including fraud, securities and banking violations, tax offenses, antitrust actions, health care fraud, and other types of alleged violation of the criminal laws of the United States and Texas. He also frequently represents companies and individuals entangled in SEC, IRS, and other governmental agency investigations. Additionally, Mr. Rolfe conducts corporate compliance investigations on behalf of companies, and he frequently advises companies who are victims of criminal misconduct.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1968 Juris Doctor
- Austin College, 1965 Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Supreme Court